Thursday 27 September 2007

The Hamster Wheel of Life - A Test of Stamina

Just a quick note.... This blog is on pause for now, but I hope you still find some useful links to assist you in your escape plans...

I am currently running as fast as my legs will allow on the "hamster wheel of western life".

At the moment I can't stop running! The wheel is spinning so fast, if I do stop running I'm in grave danger of falling upside down from the top of the wheel, and ending up in a heap, while the wheel continues to spin, throwing me all over the place...

I have received word that this is a stamina building exercise, and that if I just keep going a little longer, the wheel will slow down, and may even stop completely for a while. Apparently - this is not too far in the future. I've been performing incredibly well over the last few months, and the wheel is actually getting more tired than me...

Once I've proved my stamina, and I've pushed the hamster wheel to its max - I'll be back with more posts!!!!

Please subscribe in the box at the top right of the site, so that you receive an email when my posts start again...

Until then - happy living!

No comments: